Season Nine (Oct. 2011 – Apr. 2012) is definitely the most music-inspired season thus far.
Besides it’s creative plots such as being held hostage at a billionaire’s house or going to court for disliking My Little Pony, Season Nine is definitely one to remember and so far kept its promise to be a legitimate fan-favorite.
* Despite the fact that they are way too old to be trick-or-treating, the crew comes upon a haunted house inhabited by the ghost of Steve Jobs who holds them hostage.
* After their rival series disses them online, the crew brings along Nicki Minaj to get back at them – harder.
* When Zey discovers the Hobos’ disliking of ponies, he feels judged and takes them to the ol’ courthouse for hating.
* On Valentines Day, the Hobos travel to Paris, home of the Eiffel Tower, and transform from co-workers to valentines.
* After a huge fight the night before, Minotaur and Wolfgang share a duet of how much they miss each other.
* While Minotaur and Bradley go to the movie theaters being obnoxiously loud, Wolfgang and Kyan try to accomplish the cinnamon challenge.
7. Nana’s Kids
* When Ryku’s grandma asks him to watch over his toddler cousins while she’s gone, the kids appear to be more trouble than they look.
8. The Crewneck
* After showing up to the studio in an unattractive crewneck, Kyan must avoid his co-stars who want to destroy it.
9. Easter Eggs
* When Minotaur accidently smashes the eggs made for the Easter Bunny, he tries to coerce him into making more.
* When Wolfgang loses tickets to meet her favorite boy band, she plots to meet them in an even more daring way.
* After Wolfgang meets up at the hotel her band stays at, she makes Bradley help her sneak in.